Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mommy Fetch!

Yet another rainy day in Chennai city.
I had spent the greater part of my day flipping through NDTV & CNN-IBN and devising new methods of torture for the terrorists in Mumbai.
Across the table, Ging napped on my favourite chair.
A wet little mouse screwed his courage to the sticking point and ventured inside timidly, seeking shelter from the pelting rain....straight into the path of two startled moggies.

I glanced at Ging in excitement, half expecting her to pounce on the mouse and mince it to mush.
But instead, a pair of of luminous grey eyes glowed back, flashing an urgent message at me

"Mouse, mommy....GO FETCH..."

@#$@*^&$!!!!

7 comments:

  1. No, mommy is still spluttering with rage at the audacity of kitty.....
    We now have a little furry thundercloud inside the house!!!
    :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not much of an animal person and therefore...didnt think i could enjoy this blog as much as i did just now. Pl excuse me while i go kick myself. Will be coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Arch, this is high praise indeed...
    We are purring louder than a rackty old generator...
    :) :) :)
    Thank you very much....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ging is so like ME !! way to go..lolz..I feel like certain someone is annoyed at me right now.. lolz.... luv ya Rekha chechii..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, no baby....Not at all angry!!!
    Am still laughing about something else.... :P

    ReplyDelete